Properties >> Post Marine Property For Off Market Properties
100 Post Road , Mays Landing NJ 08330
- Unique development potential
- Located in the Regional Growth District of Hamilton Township
- 17+ Acre Site on the Great Egg Harbor River
- Access via routes 40 & 322 (Black Horse Pike) or the Atlantic City Expressway
- This location is approximately 15 miles from Atlantic City and 45 miles from Philadelphia & Delaware.
- For the boating enthusiast, this location on the Great Egg Harbor River offers easy access to the Atlantic Ocean.
- Situated in the heart of Atlantic County, accessibility is easily gained via Route 40, Route 322 (Black Horse Pike) or the Atlantic City Expressway.
- Taxes (2010) $38,013
UNIQUE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL- In each lifetime there exists rare moments for an extraordinary opportunity to present itself. This is the case for a truly unique site situated on the Great Egg Harbor River in Mays Landing on a 17+ acre site. Having previously functioned for the past fifty years as a high end boat building operation, the ownership has elected to discontinue operations. Withstanding the sale of this business to new ownership, the site will revert to the local zoning regulations. Located in the Regional Growth Area of Hamilton Township, the GA-L Zoning designation allows for residential development, with a preliminary assessment for 7-9 lots. In addition to the waterfront lot potential are the creative ideas an innovative developer might envision for the marina area. The site contains its own private access road, as well as multiple buildings related to the business, and is subject to negotiation for sale separately. Excluded from the sale is any equipment or inventory related to the boat building operation. A recently completed Limited Phase I report would be available for review to qualified buyers.