Properties >> Millville Arts District Retail Building Sold
113 N High St , Millville NJ 08332
|Building Size||5,817 SF|
|Property Type||Retail >> Street Retail|
|Property Use Type||Store, Restaurant, Bar|
|Lot Size||.16 Acres|
- Adjacent To Municipal Parking Lots
- Gas Heat/City Water &Sewer
- Potential Access to Liquor License
- 5,817 SF Retail Building on .16 Acres
- Sprinklered Masonry Building
- Heart of Millville Arts District
- RE Taxes (2016):$4,525
Price Reduction! This is a unique opportunity to be part of the revitalization movement of the downtown Millville Arts District. Capture the feel of the small town atmosphere as you convert this 5,800sf masonry building with its original facade and panoramic showroom window display into a unique setting for a retail store or themed restaurant*. This site will place you in the heart of the must see, must do Arts and Entertainment destination. One half block away is the recently renovated Historical Levoy Theatre which has become a major draw and is leading the Arts District resurgence. Situated 1 ½ miles from Rt. 55 and within a 30 mile radius of the Southern NJ/Philadelphia marketplace.
* Potential of a currently available liquor license under separate purchase.