Properties >> Land Commercial/Residential Development For Off Market Properties
L:12 01 Landis Ave , Pittsgrove NJ 08318
|Property Type||Land >> Commercial / Other|
|Lot Size||40.47 Acres|
- Two Road Frontage on Landis Ave & Alvine Road
- Located 1 Â¾ miles from Route 55
- Ideal location for future development
- Real Estate Taxes (2013): $5,115
- 40+ Acres of Land
- Commercial and Residential Zoning
- Conceptual Plans for Four Commercial lots in Planned Highway Business Zone & Four residential (R-1) lots
This unique property consists of a single irregular lot which has been used as cultivated farmland but offers a development opportunity. The parcel comprised of 40+ acres of land in Pittsgrove Township, Salem County with frontage on Landis Ave & Alvine Road. The owner has developed a conceptual plan to allow four commercial lots ranging from 3 to 5 acres in the Planned Highway Business (PHB) Zone which would allow for the 2,188ft of road frontage on Landis Avenue to be utilized. Four residential (R 1) lots offering 2-5 acres with access on Alvine Road compliments this unique site.
Located just 1 Â¾ miles from the entrance to Route 55 and within a 10 mile radius incorporates the cities of Vineland, Millville, Bridgeton and Elmer make it ideally located for future development.