Properties >> Commercial Development Site For Off Market Properties
845-959 W Sherman Ave , Vineland NJ 08360
|Property Type||Land >> Commercial / Other|
|Property Use Type||Professional, Medical, Hotel/Motel, Retail, Restaurant|
- Prime Site for Commercial Development
- Neighboring Businesses include Inspira Hospital, Cumberland Mall & Cumberland County College
- Close proximity to Routes 47, 49, 55 & AC Expressway for easy commuting throughout Southern New Jersey, Philadelphia and Delaware Region
- 825' of Road Frontage on W Sherman Ave
- Zoning Offers Multiple Uses
- Within the Urban Enterprise Zone (UEZ)
- Access to City Water & Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas and Telephone Service
- High Visibility and Traffic Counts
- Immediate Access to Rt 55 (>.5 mi)
Price Reduction! Prime site for commercial development offering 825’+- of road frontage on heavily traveled Sherman Avenue, Vineland, NJ, less than ½ mile from Inspira Hospital. The 12.9 +- acre parcel is comprised of four lots, which are strategically located in the heart of Cumberland County, zoned B-3 Commercial Business and lies within the Urban Enterprise Zone (UEZ).
This is an ideal location situated to provide excellent access to the neighboring businesses Cumberland Mall, Cumberland County College, Inspira Hospital as well as numerous medical and professional offices.
The development site offers the opportunity for usages that include professional or medical offices, hotels/motels, retail, banking, restaurants, ambulatory care, rehab, childcare, diagnostic, therapeutic rehab, assisted living, recreational, educational and vocational. The site provides access to city water, city sewer, electricity, natural gas and telephone service.
This location offers high visibility, strong traffic counts along with immediate access to Route 55 (less than 1/2 mi). The central location provides accessibility to the major Northeast Corridor transportation lanes – the NJ Turnpike & Rt 295. In addition, the proximity to Rt 47, Rt 49, Rt 55 & AC Expressway provides easy commuting throughout Southern New Jersey, Philadelphia and Delaware region.