Properties >> Commercial Development Site For Sale
964 W Sherman Ave , Vineland NJ 08360
|Property Type||Land >> Commercial / Other|
|Property Use Type||Office, Retail|
|Construction Status||Vacant Land|
|Lot Size||5.15+- Acres|
- 5.15+- Acres of vacant land
- Zoned B-3 Commercial Business
- Zoning allows for multiple uses
- Within Urban Enterprise Zone
- Neighboring businesses include Inspira Hospital, Cumberland Mall, Rowan College of South Jersey Cumberland Campus
- 160'+- of road frontage - 1,412' depth
- Prime Site for Commercial Development
- Access to City Water & Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas and Telephone Service
- High Visibility and Strong Traffic Counts
- Access to Rt 55 (<.75 miles)
- Close Proximity to Routes 47, 49, 55, 295, NJ Turnpike & AC Expressway,
Price Reduction! Prime site for commercial development offering 160’+- of road frontage on heavily traveled Sherman Avenue, Vineland, NJ, less than ½ mile from Inspira Hospital. The 5.15 +- acre parcel is strategically located in the heart of Cumberland County, zoned B-3 Commercial Business and lies within the Urban Enterprise Zone (UEZ).
This is an ideal location situated to provide excellent access to the neighboring businesses Cumberland Mall, Rowan College of South Jersey Cumberland Campus, Inspira Hospital as well as numerous medical and professional offices.
The development site offers the opportunity for usages that include professional or medical offices, hotels/motels, retail, banking, restaurants, ambulatory care, rehab, childcare, diagnostic, therapeutic rehab, assisted living, recreational, educational and vocational. The site provides access to city water, city sewer, electricity, natural gas and telephone service.
This location offers high visibility, strong traffic counts along with immediate access to Route 55 (less than 3/4 mi). The central location provides accessibility to the major Northeast Corridor transportation lanes – the NJ Turnpike & Rt 295. In addition, the proximity to Rt 47, Rt 49, Rt 55 & AC Expressway provides easy commuting throughout Southern New Jersey, Philadelphia and Delaware region.