Properties >> Bridgeton Property 1 Sold
717 N. Pearl Street , Bridgeton NJ 08302
|Building Size||15,300 SF|
|Property Type||Retail >> Free Standing Bldg.|
|Property Use Type||Former Honda dealership|
|Lot Size||2.3 acres|
- Outstanding Location On State Highway 77 (N. Pearl St)
- Great Highway Exposure With 180+ Feet of Frontage
- Two Buildings With 15,200sf of Showroom, Office, Warehouse Space
- 2.3+ Acres With Ample Parking/Storage Space
- Located in the UEZ Urban Enterprise Zone
- Lease Option Available
- Located on Highway 77 this site contains 180+ feet of road frontage in the Commercial (C-5) Zone as well as the Urban Enterprise Zone (UEZ).
- Near Auto Zone parts facility, Advance Auto Parts retail store, plumbing & heating supply company and various retail food establishments.
- Taxes (2010) $17,633
PRICE REDUCTION – This outstanding site, which was formerly a motorcycle dealership, contains two buildings with a total of 15,300 sf of space located on 2.3 acres. Building #1 with a 10,200 sf footprint is comprised of a two story facility with showroom, office, parts & service areas, along with a second floor apartment. The building contains a 225 Amp, 3 phase 120/208 amp electrical service, two overhead garage doors, first floor heating and air conditioning. Building #2 is a 5,100 sf two story warehouse with a150 Amp, 3 phase 120/240 amp electrical service, three overhead garage doors with gas fired heating units. With an expansive fenced in yard with ample parking/display area, this site can be utilized for multiple uses. Utilities available on site include municipal water and sewer, storm sewer, electrical, gas, cable TV and telephone service.